JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
AEV front and rear bumpers, rear bumper has swing out spare tire carrier and built in water tank and pump. Lights and winch on front bumper not included. I want $1500 for them.

I am also selling a set of five BFGoodrich KM2 tires mounted on AEV Pintler wheels. The tires are approx 60%, spare is brand new. The wheels are Argent color. Tires are 37x12.50x17 and the wheels are 17x8.5. I am asking $1500.

I will sell everything for $2500 (tires wheels and bumpers) if someone wants it all.

Located in Bend Oregon. Will ship at buyers expense.

Attachments

·
Registered
225 Posts
two bumpers

Hi Mark,
Could you please advise shipping to 49506? This is a residential address; if a commercial address is required, 49512.

Could I assume that all of the mounting hardware would be included?
(I understand that AEV no longer makes the bumper hardware kits available.)

Thanks. Jim

·
Registered
15 Posts
Tires and rims can be shipped non boxed fedex/ups based on weight if you have the combined weight for your buyers. Likely b/n $50-60 each I'd imagine

·
Registered
91 Posts
Tires and rims can be shipped non boxed fedex/ups based on weight if you have the combined weight for your buyers. Likely b/n $50-60 each I'd imagine

Cheaper to send via fastenal. Ratchet strap them to a pallet and let rip. Typically around $150/pallet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
225 Posts
two AEV bumpers

PM sent.

10:00 PM: "Sent" PMs not showing in my mailbox (Perhaps undeliverable because OP has only 2 posts?)

Anyhow, Markuswithak, I remain interested in the bumpers & tire carrier package - just cannot seem to connect with you.

I wish my son was still a Duck (2008, Architecture) in Eugene - but in those out-of-state-tuition days, we ate beans & rice in order for him to be there, so couldn't afford such luxuries as AEV parts. Bend - such a pretty place, though.

P.S. - Anyone else out there with AEV rear&carrier and/or AEV front bumpers for sale/trade? js

·
Registered
15 Posts
Cheaper to send via fastenal. Ratchet strap them to a pallet and let rip. Typically around $150/pallet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm guessing that's if you drop them off at the freight company carrier?
Every time I check freight on things it's crazy exp charges for pickup in residential area and delivery to a residential area

·
Registered
54 Posts
I'm guessing that's if you drop them off at the freight company carrier?
Every time I check freight on things it's crazy exp charges for pickup in residential area and delivery to a residential area
That is why I started shipping heavy items to my work, the truck backs-up and the forklift takes care of the rest :smile2:

·
Registered
225 Posts
Front AEV bumper bought - still need AEV rear/carrier

The above states the case. I would be interested in the rear bumper & carrier, if they become available.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I apologize to everyone who replied, everything sold in two days and I forgot to delete the ad here. The jeep is for sale now if there is any interest. 2007 Rubicon 6.1 Hemi. it's listed in the classified section. Thx

1 - 13 of 13 Posts