JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Free bump just to say sweet looking JK.
Thank you. I like the way it turned out....although it never seems to get finished....always changing.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wish you were closer. i've been looking for a set of 37 km2s.

bump for a sweet jk!!!

You know you want to road trip to Colorado, mount some new tires, then hit the trails :D

·
Registered
934 Posts
did you have to run spacers to fit those 37s in there? rumor has it the backspacing isn't right on those rims. if they are...hmmmm....your price is nice. I could come to denver, get new rims and a hard top and then go wheelin all in one day!

·
Registered
244 Posts
did you have to run spacers to fit those 37s in there? rumor has it the backspacing isn't right on those rims. if they are...hmmmm....your price is nice. I could come to denver, get new rims and a hard top and then go wheelin all in one day!

We could ride together Mikey and I could get my 37's.....

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

No spacers. The backspacing is 4.7", and my 37's are 12.5" wide. I have never rubbed, and they tuck in perfectly when flexing. AEV does make a set that has more backspacing (closer to stock), which could potentially require spacers, but not these. I would think spacers would cause the tires to rub on the fender, unless you are not running stock fenders.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Jesh, those AF pilots of yours bring stuff home all the time. Just give them a case of whatever their favorite beverage is and wrap the tires & wheels up to look like they belong on a HMMWV.......

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Tires Sold

The tires sold, but the AEV beadlock wheels are still for sale.......

1 - 20 of 24 Posts