JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received my Aeroforce Interceptor Gauge on Friday and let me tell you how awesome this gauge is. The gauge will tell you just about everything you would want to know from temperatures, mpg, mph, fuel left, gear ratio settings, and much much more. Plus you can program settings just for your Jeep just like an AEV Procal would do but way more! I would do a write up but it's not even worth it. It's a simple as mounting (anywhere of your choice) and just plugging in under dash. There are no other wires to run, no grounds, no nothing. PURE PLUG AND PLAY!!! I have mine mounted on the sPod Aeroforce option as seen in photo below. I talked to the President of Aeroforce and he is taking $10 off for any gauge ordered from them. Just tell them Husker sent you. Here is there website to see their product.

Aeroforce Technology Inc | Products - Interceptor

Email [email protected] before ordering

Aeroforce Technology Inc.
Todd Austinson
President
(440) 666-5755

·
Registered
12 Posts
I received my Aeroforce Interceptor Gauge on Friday and let me tell you how awesome this gauge is. The gauge will tell you just about everything you would want to know from temperatures, mpg, mph, fuel left, gear ratio settings, and much much more. Plus you can program settings just for your Jeep just like an AEV Procal would do but way more! I would do a write up but it's not even worth it. It's a simple as mounting (anywhere of your choice) and just plugging in under dash. There are no other wires to run, no grounds, no nothing. PURE PLUG AND PLAY!!! I have mine mounted on the sPod Aeroforce option as seen in photo below. I talked to the President of Aeroforce and he is taking $10 off for any gauge ordered from them. Just tell them Husker sent you. Here is there website to see their product.

Aeroforce Technology Inc | Products - Interceptor

Email [email protected] before ordering

Todd Austinson
President
(440) 666-5755

I'm running the same set up on my '13 JKUR and I too really like it. The only trouble I had was my cable wasn't long enough. A few butt connectors, some heat shrink tubing, and a couple feet of wire fixed that issue. Make sure you use platform 5 during set up. I'm now displaying instant MPG on the bottom, battery charge on top w/ a shift light set to flash at 2800.
(battery charge on top, engine load on the bottom in the pic)

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Love the aeroforce interceptors. I had trouble finding a gauge pod for them that I liked so I decided to fiberglass my own for the pillar. I took the originall pillar and cut 2 2" pvc pipes in a cupped shape to fit on the pillar smoothly. I then duct taped around all of the pipe. I then fiberglassed it and gel coated it multiple times. Then I peeled off the mold and began to sand smooth and bondo in all of the holes. Once it was smooth I cut the 2" holes for the gauges and began the painting process. I primed it and painted it black to match the jeep. Heres some pics of my process.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Very Cool!

@Slawkin93 Very cool! You should make a full mold of the panel and make a few extra to sell on ebay. I am sure you aren't the only one that wouldn't mind a nice pod gauge set up like that. What are your Interceptors displaying? I think you've got 4 parms & 2 warning LED's to play with.

·
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)
22,099 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts