JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thinking about buying one, are they worth the money? who has one and how do you like it.

·
Registered
345 Posts
I have one and love it. It does everything I wanted it for plus a few options
X2, no buyers regret here. Has held up well in the Texas heat and direct sun. I was worried the heat would kill it. The display dims when it gets really hot, but the instructions said it would....

·
Registered
2 door 2010 JK sport
913 Posts
X2, no buyers regret here. Has held up well in the Texas heat and direct sun. I was worried the heat would kill it. The display dims when it gets really hot, but the instructions said it would....
I have the dual gauge. And I love it. My ONLY complaint is that when it's really sunny, it's almost impossible to read it. Now this could be where I mounted mine (on the A pillar). But either way I'll be keeping this when I get a new jeep down the road.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks, sounds like ill be buying one. what one do i order on the site??

·
Registered
351 Posts
I like mine, and don't regret buying it.. but it is overpriced for what it is, and the little buttons can be a pain in the asshole.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
i have one.. very happy with mine.. once you get used to the menu setup and how to progam tire size etc... pretty cool ... mine works great :beer:

·
Registered
245 Posts
I'm seriously considering buying a dual setup.

Seems to do everything a Superchips does (unless I'm missing something?) plus a heads up monitoring, and the single unit is cheaper, and doesn't lock to a VIN, so you can use it on your buddies vehicle too for tire sizes, etc!

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
I'm seriously considering buying a dual setup.

Seems to do everything a Superchips does (unless I'm missing something?) plus a heads up monitoring, and the single unit is cheaper, and doesn't lock to a VIN, so you can use it on your buddies vehicle too for tire sizes, etc!
I don't think it makes any performance mods to your engine, or did I miss that on their website?

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
and the website says you can change the color it lights up. is this true?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts