JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is the Part Number CNCX01 for Jeep JK correct. What is the best place and price to get it from.

Are there any vendors on JK Owners selling this?

·
Registered
2 door 2010 JK sport
913 Posts
Mine just arrived the other day and was installed ysterday. Gotta say... disapointed. Its nice, looks great. And provides some decent info... but many of the items don't seem to work on the JKs... I'd make sure that everything you're looking for will work before getting it.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hmmm I thought almost all of the features work on this gauge. Some users have provided great feedback.

What are the features dont? Where did you order it from? Is this the new version you have?

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am hoping to get these features work for me at least

ESP Off
DTC Clear
Brake pressure
Brake Booster Travel
Steering Angle
Knock Retard
Knock Sensor Raw Voltage
Throttle Position Percentage
Throttle Position Sensor Raw Volts
Calculated Net Horsepower
Engine Load

·
Registered
2 door 2010 JK sport
913 Posts
hmmm I thought almost all of the features work on this gauge. Some users have provided great feedback.

What are the features dont? Where did you order it from? Is this the new version you have?
I'm not sure yet which all work and which ones don't. And it's quite possible that it's user error, or there's more to setup than just plugging in the cable. I want to talk to AeroForce to see if perhaps I'm doing something wrong before blasting them. After seeing what they say, I'll post up. I ordered mine directly from Aeroforce, so I'd hope it has the most current S/W.

I know some won't work as it's a 6spd vs an auto, but there's others that I'm entering and it's displaying blank info. So before forking out the $250 or $400 (single vs dual gauges), look on their forums to see if there's a list of what's working and what isn't.

·
Registered
582 Posts
I dont think you will see the tps votlage or the horsepower. i just got mine a few days ago. I love it but left fro deployment yesterday so i have not got to play with them much yet. go to the manufatures webpage. and get the info form them.

and yes CNC01 is the right part number for the single guage. cnc01 and cnc02 are the dual guages.

·
Registered
7,277 Posts

·
Registered
2 door 2010 JK sport
913 Posts
Well this is embarrassing... But in fairness I need to post... I ordered the wrong gauge... :eek:
Anyway, was talking to AeroForce, and will be switching it out with the proper one. Before doing this and incurring the 15% restocking fee ($60) I'm waiting for a reply from them confirming that some of the specific features I'm looking for work.

But yeah can we say whops...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts