JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to be playing around with fabbing up a different front bumper for my '07 X JKU, and want to add the factory fogs to it. Besides the lights, what will I need to get to make this work?

Thanks.

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
A new turn signal stalk and harness. You can get the most kit complete for about $100.
Then you have to take it to the dealer to reflash the computer to activate them.
Takes about 1 1/2 hours to install the kit. Pretty simple.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A new turn signal stalk and harness. You can get the most kit complete for about $100.
Then you have to take it to the dealer to reflash the computer to activate them.
Takes about 1 1/2 hours to install the kit. Pretty simple.
Besides the stealer, who sells a complete kit? Thanks.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
I think I would just get some driving lights add the relay and switch and it would probably be cheaper than doing the stock lights. Example, I have 2 Vision X Solos in the place of the factory $250 and it's all done. I've seen the stock lights @ $100, then the stealership charges $100 to re flash the computer.

Just another option.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
I think I would just get some driving lights add the relay and switch and it would probably be cheaper than doing the stock lights. Example, I have 2 Vision X Solos in the place of the factory $250 and it's all done. I've seen the stock lights @ $100, then the stealership charges $100 to re flash the computer.

Just another option.
$250??

Get some fogs from a member here. I got my fogs for $30 shipped from a jko member and relay for $8 from local store and whalla, all done.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts