JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a Wrangler on Thursday and I'm absolutely in love. Been eyeing one for a while and finally pulled the trigger.

Literally the only fault I can find with it thus far is the lack of SiriusXM in it. My previous vehicle had it, and it was really nice with my long commute. I was outside looking at the vehicle and trying to figure out how to put my current radio into the vehicle without all the wires and couldn't really come up with a good solution.

Is there a way I can add an antenna to my existing Uconnect 3 with the 5 inch display and run XM through it? I've seen some system do have it, and I'd love to just keep it in the stock set up.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just bought a Wrangler on Thursday and I'm absolutely in love. Been eyeing one for a while and finally pulled the trigger.

Literally the only fault I can find with it thus far is the lack of SiriusXM in it. My previous vehicle had it, and it was really nice with my long commute. I was outside looking at the vehicle and trying to figure out how to put my current radio into the vehicle without all the wires and couldn't really come up with a good solution.

Is there a way I can add an antenna to my existing Uconnect 3 with the 5 inch display and run XM through it? I've seen some system do have it, and I'd love to just keep it in the stock set up.

Have you tried using the SiriusXM app and streaming from your phone? I don’t know what your setup is but I’ve done that before to listen to satellite radio in vehicles that didn’t have it. I’ve read many people claim quality is better and not as compressed over internet too.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts