JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and another buddy are planning a trip to Ouray. Based on our research so far it appears that black bear coupled with imogene is a full day trail and engineer coupled with cinnamon is a full day also...is this accurate?

Me and my buddy tend to move much quicker than most in our local offroad parks...we can easily cover 20 miles of trails in the amount of time most groups cover 2 miles of trail. We stay moving whereas most people I see tend to stop every few minutes and chit chat for 30 minutes. We tend to get over the obstacle and move on...no standing around.

Based on our normal pace compared to most groups do you believe these times are accurate or could we squeeze in another short trail on each of those days?

·
Comfortably Numb
12,289 Posts
Me and my buddy tend to move much quicker than most in our local offroad parks...we can easily cover 20 miles of trails in the amount of time most groups cover 2 miles of trail.
Talk to the Colorado peeps, but I suggest you two run these trails at night so that none of the slow pokes will get in your way.:suicide:

These trails aren't your average off road park. For some reason I get the feeling that we'll be reading about "you and your buddy".

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Not sure what the sarcastic answer is supposed to mean. I was asking a serious question. My point was that most people tend to stand around forever chatting.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts