JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Wow- I'll definitely need to see that one.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Must you mention Savage in every thread? :bounce:
LOL! I'll keep a blanket in the car in case I happen to hit some teenage chode who comes out expressing how those guys are nothing compared to what his little pubescent friends are doing OR how he knows all the guys to DEVGRU.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Just saw the trailer for this the other day and this a must see. If you go to the website and watch the making of the movie, it get's better. These are active duty Navy Seals who wouldn't do stuff they wouldn't do in real life. There are scenes that use live rounds! These guys are as badass as they come.

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
BADASS :usa: !!! I'd be down to going with a group to see that.

But I swear there will be an uproar if their are nothing but a bunch of teenagers and :mr-t: in the theater that dont know how to keep their mouths shut and stay off their damn phone!

Makes me wanna :explode:

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
^^^^^^^^

You know there is going to be AND each one of them will be talking about how awesome they are because of their airsoft team. Every little kid in there is going to be a "SEAL" or "Delta". Probably wearing their uniforms in pure disgrace and wanting some little chick to hold their hand. Just be ready for it.

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
^^^^^^^^

You know there is going to be AND each one of them will be talking about how awesome they are because of their airsoft team. Every little kid in there is going to be a "SEAL" or "Delta". Probably wearing their uniforms in pure disgrace and wanting some little chick to hold their hand. Just be ready for it.
You really think its going to be THAT bad? If it is... I will seriously walk the fuck out in the middle of the movie. I HATE when people talk during movies or laugh at serious shit...

NTM dishonoring the military.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
I can almost guarantee it. I can't really stand to go to the movies anymore because of it. Especially the military ones that involve some type of SOF. There are always kids there talking shit about how awesome they are in their airsoft minds, and then the stereotypical loud morons that scream at the least bit of suspense or start clapping like a retard that just farted in the bathtub when one of the characters shoots someone in the head.

We'll see about this one. I have to ask a few of my guys and see if they all want to go. Depends on me too because I may be in a school I put in for. In that case, it'll be on base and I won't have to worry about the dumbness.

·
Registered
822 Posts
I can almost guarantee it. I can't really stand to go to the movies anymore because of it. Especially the military ones that involve some type of SOF. There are always kids there talking shit about how awesome they are in their airsoft minds, and then the stereotypical loud morons that scream at the least bit of suspense or start clapping like a retard that just farted in the bathtub when one of the characters shoots someone in the head.
Best way to combat this, tell management. They'll throw them out of the movie.

I've had to deal with idiots like this before. Management stopped the movie, kicked them out, and then gave everyone else free vouchers at the end. I know that's a rarity, but sometimes, just sometimes, it pays to go the extra mile to take care of an asshole.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.