JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to route my ABS lines (rear) over the axle while installing my RK 2.5 max travel. I unhooked the plug and pushed out the plastic retainers, the ones that push through the holes in the frame etc..... Anyway, does anyone know where to buy these things or what they are called. They look like the plastic "push pins" that are used on trim parts to hold them on, except they have a built in zip tie......hopefully I am explaining this right.

·
Premium Member
3,066 Posts
Get the at any auto parts store, they are called "harness retainers" or something like that. Home improvement stores have ones with a square of 3M if you just want to stick them to the frame.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
09rubicon, thanks, Im gonna look on line, as I live in a very small town and tried a few different places, including our local Home Depot with no luck ....I would prefer the push in ones like the stock ones if I can find them

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
may just have to zip tie them up, looks like Lawson Products may have something, waiting for them to get back to me.......not very prompt......

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.