JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey whats up everyone. im new to this site and i honestly only made a account on here to show my appreciation of the jersey crew.
Last night me and my buddy and a couple of girls were out wheelin in the well respected pines having a good time. My buddy Ant had his jeep die out in the middle of a nice size puddle and he sucked up some water. we both were kind of like yeah we're screwed :suicide: but i swear like the QRF team in Afghanistan, the jersey crew had no hesitation to give him a pull out and once we got Ants jeep out the water we realized all the water that his engine sucked up. and again, the jersey crew busted out the tools and started cranking. and even offered the girls to seat in there jeeps, in the heat. so if any jersey crew members see this, Thank you. I really have no idea what we wouldve done with you all. youre all amazing people, that were a blessing yesterday. If theres anyway i can support you guys other then on this forum, let me know. And for the rest of the forum, SUPPORT THE JERSEY CREW!!! Again thank you i would love to tag along some time. hopefully we"ll see each other again wheelin in the pines. thank you, stay deep! :gluging:

-Mike Vitagliano

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
No problem Mike it's what we do. It can get serious out there when the sun goes down. Glad you didn't bend any thing when your buddy hydroed. Check out the recovery thread in the northeast forum and jot down some numbers, never know when the shit is going to hit the fan. Any time you head out pack like your going to spend the night. The girls looked cold. Glad to be able to help out.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Nice job Crew. Mike thanks for taking the time to post. Any time you see bones, you know you're going to get a helping hand. :skull:

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Hell, I posted about being hydrolocked and they were ON IT... untill they figured out I was in Texas... I have no doubt they woulda been there had I been a few thousand miles closer.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
90 miles north and can't be more proud to rock the bones. Great job Crew!

Welcome new guy, post up and hang out.. And of course contact me if you need anything.. I know a guy..haha!

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
Hell, I posted about being hydrolocked and they were ON IT... untill they figured out I was in Texas... I have no doubt they woulda been there had I been a few thousand miles closer.
We started out to get you, made it as far as Del and stopped at a Hooters, after a couple (many) beers we forgot where we were going and headed home. Sorry man.

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Nice work guys!

·
Premium Member
643 Posts
I remember this, and still chuckle about it!

I normally stay out of the Jersey room. Maybe I'm missing out... Great job, guys.
Come hang out, wheel, bacon, good times!

·
Premium Member
643 Posts
OP, thanks for posting up, hope to get a chance to wheel and eat bacon with you.

Howie and Dave, well done!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts