JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!

Been a Jeeper since 2005 - proud owner of two jeeps so far - a TJ and a JK.

Started off with a TJ, young and dumb, I beat the heck out of it. Brand new off the lot nearly 1,000 miles later the mods began, but so did my learning experience. After 130,000 hard miles, lots of $$$, luck and many trail rides I had to sell it to afford paramedic school and sold it.

After a year of school I ended up buying a 2008 JK that already had a small budget boost, 33's and some fancy rims. A few short months after that purchase I was "voluntold" for a deployment as an MP / Medic and now I sit here in lovely Afghanistan.

So the short story of it - I have a strong passion for jeeps, work as a firefighter/paramedic, and have another huge passion for dogs. I've been a member of the Delaware Jeep Association since 2005 and a supporting member of some other forums, and the wife and I have a goal one day to move Florida in the near future.

However, that will NOT stop my goal in life to make a trip to MOAB. It will happen.....sooner or later in my OWN Jeep.

Here is a photo of my JK and my old TJ.

Attachments

· Registered
1,152 Posts
A wave right back at ya from South NJ... Welcome to JKO... This place is filled with all kinds of shananigans... What area of Delaware? Also, when are you ready to break that bad boy in? We have a RC run scheduled at the end of may...

http://www.jkowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=88731&page=4

Either way, swing by the NJ section, pop in and say hello in the JC Thread...

EDIT: I just read the rest of your Post title.. LOL.. Didnt realize you were in the Stan... MArine, Army, Navy, Airforce or "OTHER"....

· Registered
351 Posts
Hello all!

Been a Jeeper since 2005 - proud owner of two jeeps so far - a TJ and a JK.

Started off with a TJ, young and dumb, I beat the heck out of it. Brand new off the lot nearly 1,000 miles later the mods began, but so did my learning experience. After 130,000 hard miles, lots of $$$, luck and many trail rides I had to sell it to afford paramedic school and sold it.

After a year of school I ended up buying a 2008 JK that already had a small budget boost, 33's and some fancy rims. A few short months after that purchase I was "voluntold" for a deployment as an MP / Medic and now I sit here in lovely Afghanistan.

So the short story of it - I have a strong passion for jeeps, work as a firefighter/paramedic, and have another huge passion for dogs. I've been a member of the Delaware Jeep Association since 2005 and a supporting member of some other forums, and the wife and I have a goal one day to move Florida in the near future.

However, that will NOT stop my goal in life to make a trip to MOAB. It will happen.....sooner or later in my OWN Jeep.

Here is a photo of my JK and my old TJ.
Nice Jeeps!

I'm also originally from DE but live in WV now. I grew up in the neighborhood behind the Millcreek Shopping Center located at the intersection between Kirkwood Highway and Limestone Road.

Thanks for serving! :) :gluging:

· Registered
120 Posts
hi Joo :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.