JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts
G

·
How in the hell did you drive out of that last spot Pig? It looks like you’re about a foot away from dropping the passenger side down the wall :eek:

·
Registered
229 Posts
How in the hell did you drive out of that last spot Pig? It looks like you’re about a foot away from dropping the passenger side down the wall :eek:
I am betting he turned right and peeled out.

Pig,

After looking at the pics, get to work on the buggy! I don't think you are ready for a full bodied rig. Or will that be the first backhalfed JK?

·
Registered
336 Posts
That's incredible! Very impressive. Wish I could do things like that... soon, Hopefully!!

·
Registered
630 Posts
ya, me too. That last pic is one you would like to see the line he took out of it.

·
Premium Member
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The Jeep is quite stable on steep side hills. The front tire just came down and I kept driving man.

·
Premium Member
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I am betting he turned right and peeled out.

Pig,

After looking at the pics, get to work on the buggy! I don't think you are ready for a full bodied rig. Or will that be the first backhalfed JK?
Yes, I am not sure how much more that JK can handle but I guess we will see.... Can you say ....... KOH JK...?

·
Premium Member
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
That looks like little sliuce box. Very impressive. You are fearless and I'm guessing you have deep pockets. :D
Yes, most of the photos are from Little Sluice..... Its pretty GNAR in there especially for a new JK. I wouldn't say that I am fearless nor do I really have deep pockets. The JK has a Poly Synergy Stage 3 Kit and a set of Currie Rock Jock Axles (nothing too crazy in my book at least). I have been wheeling that JK for about a year and a half now and feel that I know its limits pretty well. Also, since my last wheeling trip to Hollister when I fawked up the pass side of the tub I am pretty much over the whole scratch/dent thing... I feel that it is VERY important to put everything we manufacture through serious testing. In fact I am willing to bet that NO other manufacture tests their products as extensively as we do.

I wish I knew about Poly Performance before I did my lift.
Me too dude.... Remember though, its never too late to switch it up man.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.