JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
I am also a BRC member, I also donate an additional amount every month to the legal fund to help with the battles.

Every wheeler should be participating in some way, if they can't afford the money for things such as BRC, there are other ways to participate, like writing letters, going to meetings, etc.

·
Banned
10,062 Posts
Ive done volunteer work w/ the florida 4wd assocation and Tread Lightly - specifically, building trails in Ocala national forest. If you dont get involved, you have no voice. It sucked to put up posts in areas saying "NO RIDING HERE" etc., but that was tempered by also establishing Jeep trails that are a permanent part of the Forest system.

·
Registered
38 Posts
BRC member. You'd be surprised how many seemingly harmless organizations are anti motorized recreation. Trout Unlimited, for example. And- I found out Cabelas is a supporter of Trout Unlimited! KNOW YOUR ENEMIES! Let them know how you feel about who they support, and don't spend your hard earned dollars somewhere that uses them against you!

·
Registered
439 Posts
That's freaking hillarious. U4WDA member.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.