JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thank you to all brothers and sisters for their service and a special remembrance and thanks to those who paid the ultimate sacrifice for freedom.

Please take a moment to remember our servicemen and women on this weekend...

:usa:

Moderators: I apologize if this post is in the wrong place.

·
Registered
931 Posts
^^^what they said! sometimes we take for granted the everyday things that we as united states citizens get to do freely from day to day. my uncle was in the marines, and my dad was in the service as well. i know you men and women don't get to hear enough thank yous but this weekend is for you guys! the ones that are still with us as well as the ones that aren't. i thank you for your service and hope you guys have a safe weekend. :usa::beer:

·
Breaker of nice things
2,477 Posts
Thank you to all brothers and sisters for their service and a special remembrance and thanks to those who paid the ultimate sacrifice for freedom.

Please take a moment to remember our servicemen and women on this weekend...
Absolutely. Thanks to all of those who serve, and to those who have made the sacrifice for our country's freedom.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Sincere thank you to all of those men and women in uniform who make our way of life today possible.

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
Thank you- to all that have served and that are currently serving. :usa:

·
Registered
31 Posts
It makes me proud to serve all Americans and you are the reason most of us continue to serve just by reading some simple thanks on a JEEP thread its outstanding. I will fight anytime, for my country but let us not forget our friends who have not come home. US ARMY Infantryman

1 - 13 of 13 Posts