JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Wow you guys make me feel like an amateur. I have been shooting since I was 5-6 years old. During the mid 90’s I lived (in CA) less that a mile from an indoor range and used to go at least once a week and put a hundred rounds thru my ruger p-90. In 2000 move to AZ and got my CCW. Still carry the p-90 but am looking for a new gun to carry. I don’t like double action only guns my self and don’t like caring a “locked and ****ed 1911. I have been thinking of a small revolver for my wife to carry. Have any of you seen or fired that new Judge that is out? This is the one that fires a .45 colt or a .410 shotgun shell. If so please let me know what you think. I feel the .410 would be good for someone that is not used to hand guns and could hit the target at close range in a stressful moment. By the way good thread idea.
I really like the judge but i wouldn't call it a small revolver. A small frame .38 is probably the most reliable handgun in the world (no I don't own one they don't fit my hands well) and can do some impressive things. My mother could put 5 rounds from her S&W J frame in A 9 " target at 10 feet in 1.6 seconds from the holster, and that was 30 years ago. these guns have only gotten better

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.