JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I felt it was important to give props where due. I ordered a part from Marcus @ RCO and it was shipped fast as usual. Unfortunately there was a manufacturer defect with the the part through no fault of Marcus'. ( that's right Marcus it's Jason..lol )

Emailed him and always received a fast response ...many times. Long story short, the manufacturer was giving myself and Marcus the run around and flat out refused a return..only and exchange. Well I was able to drive 30 min. To the actual manufacturer and exchange for another one and then Marcus was sending a call tag along with a different item I purchased to facilitate a return.

I just wanted to say thanks to Marcus ( again ) and spread the word that this company has hands down some of the best customer service ( along with Northridge ) out there today. Definitely have earned a customer for life with me.

Cheers

·
Super Moderator
6,194 Posts
We don't sing un-merited praises around jko ; Marcus is a rare man-of-his word , a great vendor, knows his Jeep sh*t & is just a plain-old nice dude. There are an overage of threads and posts about the good experience of purchasing parts thru him and RiverCityOffroad on here. Glad he's made yet another person see how parts-buying should be handled. :koolaid:

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
I have also purchased many times from Marcus.. Awesome service and always honest.. Thanks Marcus..

·
Registered
166 Posts
Another praise coming in for Marcus for me! I ordered F&R Tatton driveshafts from him last year. Great product, great price, great service!

·
Premium Member
5,705 Posts
Whos this Marcus guy? I heard he's NOT the shit :thefinger:

·
Super Moderator
6,194 Posts
Whos this Marcus guy? I heard he's NOT the shit :thefinger:
really, Ken? You trying to have the Purple Princess come and bop you on the head? This made me laugh and almost spit coffee thru my nose when I read it....

·
Premium Member
5,705 Posts
really, Ken? You trying to have the Purple Princess come and bop you on the head? This made me laugh and almost spit coffee thru my nose when I read it....

The purple princess ? I wish it was that big :rofl:

·
Premium Member
1,496 Posts
Another plug for Marcus and River City Offroad here. I almost feel like we're family he treats me so well. In fact, I've started feeling guilty whenever I think about ordering Jeep stuff from anyone else. Definitely a rare breed in today's "do you want fries with that?" marketplace.

·
Registered
979 Posts
I felt it was important to give props where due. I ordered a part from Marcus @ RCO and it was shipped fast as usual. Unfortunately there was a manufacturer defect with the the part through no fault of Marcus'. ( that's right Marcus it's Jason..lol )

Emailed him and always received a fast response ...many times. Long story short, the manufacturer was giving myself and Marcus the run around and flat out refused a return..only and exchange. Well I was able to drive 30 min. To the actual manufacturer and exchange for another one and then Marcus was sending a call tag along with a different item I purchased to facilitate a return.

I just wanted to say thanks to Marcus ( again ) and spread the word that this company has hands down some of the best customer service ( along with Northridge ) out there today. Definitely have earned a customer for life with me.

Cheers
Marcus is indeed a fantastic dude. Everything that I've bought through him has been a flawless transaction. Even when I have a couple questions, he's always right on answering. Best customer service I've ever had (and I'm Canadian... we like helping just to help)

But real question is... what Manufacturer was this? As fun as it is to talk about Marcus, might be worthwhile to save someone a headache later.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts