JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saturday Mountaineer OffRoad put on the inaugural Crawl for Kids event. We had an absolute blast and raised a ton of toys and money that will go to Secret Santa of WV to help area underpriveledged children have a good Christmas. :) The main attraction was the rock garden/obstacle course that one of our members built on his property. He's in the demolition business so he's got lots of equipment and resources for doing that sort of thing. The bulk of the course has been there for some time but he recreated a great deal of it for this. It turned out awesome. My wife and I both ran the JK in the competition. Here's some pics of her gettin it. :D

adda girl :D

·
Registered
6,381 Posts
Sweet!
Looks like lots of fun for a good cause.
I used to have a Harley Davidson Ford pickup and we always worked with the local Harley bike dealers to do a Toys for Tots event.

Nice rig too - now I don't feel so alone having a MOPAR winch bumper with no winch on it :mr-t:

·
Registered
6,381 Posts
I put the plastic filler panel back in across the back to help fill the hole a little bit till I get my winch in a couple of weeks.

Side note - what part of WV you from?
My mom is from Whitesville and dad is from a little town outside Beckley called Rock Creek

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I live in Scott Depot. We've got members in Beckley and much of the surrounding area. You should come up and wheel sometime.

·
Registered
202 Posts
WOW, looks like a lot of fun. :)

·
Registered
749 Posts
Great Pic's,,that's so cool that your wife Wheels right along with you. I used to hunt in Camp Run in Blacksville WV(South Western) right along the Pa / WV border.,

1 - 11 of 11 Posts