JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow! We had a blast today in the bobbed Deuce offroading at the Hammers! I was just going to cruise around and check out all the rigs and action (VV 4 wheelers had their annual big run), but I just couldnt resist seeing what this bad boy would do on the trail. This thing is a monster! 49" tires make the rocks smaller. It went better than I thought it would. But, I couldnt get it to the top of the sand dune, and I tried and tried to get it over the waterfall on Jack Hammer--- to no avail. But I did receive some cool carnage!!!:thefinger:

The Deuce got alot of attention today (you couldnt miss it!) everybody wanted to check it out.

We met up with our fearless leader of JKO- Lance...and Jason, and Chris n Emma, and the Baddest Buggy on the planet!!! Jason gave Michelle and I a ride that will not be soon forgotten!!! Nice meeting you all!

Even Michelle drove the Deuce today!

We really had a great day--- enjoy the pics!!!:beer:

Attachments

·
Registered
208 Posts
Looks like a ton o' fun!! :beer::beer:

·
Premium Member
3,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It was a little warm out there, but not too bad. We flipped open the front windshield for more air!

I didnt talk about rocks too much with Lance- I CAN tell you this thing hauls ass across the flats and the suspension soaked up the bomb holes like they were not there!!!

And here are a few pics for ya-

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.