bump -
Man I was hoping for a beadlock sale

·
Premium Member
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
bump -
Man I was hoping for a beadlock sale
Whats that old saying? Put your money .........! Beadlocks are for sale. Im surprised no one has figured it out yet. Usually when Im this quiet the Jeep is going thru a transformation. The AEV corners will be for sale in a couple of weeks.. :thefinger:

·
Registered
5,737 Posts
Whats that old saying? Put your money .........! Beadlocks are for sale. Im surprised no one has figured it out yet. Usually when Im this quiet the Jeep is going thru a transformation. The AEV corners will be for sale in a couple of weeks.. :thefinger:
I knew it! Most people rotate tires, rooster just sells wheels and tires. Let me guess. 40 inch goodyear's, metal tube fenders, rollcage, and a hemi. Right?

·
Premium Member
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I knew it! Most people rotate tires, rooster just sells wheels and tires. Let me guess. 40 inch goodyear's, metal tube fenders, rollcage, and a hemi. Right?
Savannah Sept 19th...if everything gets shipped in time. If not then hopefully for the Orlando Jeep Club Show and if not then Jeeptoberfest LOL. I'll give you a hint...it wont look the same ;)

·
Premium Member
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
nope - poision spyder fenders is my guess
Id love to have Poison Spyder fenders. Larry his wife and daughter are great people. Class acts for sure. After seeing them (fenders) in person and meeting the family those that end up with their parts wont be sorry.

·
Premium Member
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
OH CHIT!!!!!! I forgot Grant. I am so sorry I owe you for the tickets. Dude I totally forgot. What are you doing this weekend or next? Maybe we can meet for that :beer:

·
Registered
5,737 Posts
OH CHIT!!!!!! I forgot Grant. I am so sorry I owe you for the tickets. Dude I totally forgot. What are you doing this weekend or next? Maybe we can meet for that :beer:
I didn't mean to "call you out" like that... I was just joking. I hope you took it that way.:laughing:

You can pay me whenever... preferably sooner than later :laughing: no need to make a special trip to pay me, but if beer is involved... thats a different story

and ohh yeah - BUMP! Somebody buy roosters chit!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts