JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Heres a couple cell phone teasers before the maddness starts. The jeep still needs a little work to be offroad worthy, but atleast it was show ready. I'll update with some better photos once I find my camera in my luggage:

UPDATE w/ Better photos:

·
Registered
817 Posts
pretty damn sweet.. I was about to comment on how "dirty" it is, then i saw your detailing comment. I'm digging the hell out of that chevy dually in front of the hankook trailer. god i wish i was cool enough to go to Sema.:bawling:

·
R.I.P. Mr. Nibbles!
8,945 Posts
pretty damn sweet.. I was about to comment on how "dirty" it is, then i saw your detailing comment. I'm digging the hell out of that chevy dually in front of the hankook trailer. god i wish i was cool enough to go to Sema.:bawling:
Scott, you suck! Looks beyond great!

That dually caught my eye too, almost touching lug to fender, that's sick!

Be on the lookout for a yellow first gen xB with a full roof rag and crazy multicolor anime graphics. That's my buddy James. He's there reppin Viair, Greddy, and a few others with his ridiculous ride.

·
Registered
997 Posts
Some critique. ITS NOT IN MY GARAGE.

Sick ride, the 3rd row seat is an interesting idea. You can start doing your own REAL "Jeep Tours". Will it be ready December 3rd?

-Dan

·
Registered
402 Posts
One of my favorite rigs on JKO, I look at your guys rides from time to time and my plan is to be in AZ in a few years. I bought a house in Golden Vallen in the spring and thats the area I plan to live in. (Bull Head City) Looks pretty sweat, those led headlights work well?? I read the recent thread on them here but have heard conflicting stories on them.

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
One of my favorite rigs on JKO, I look at your guys rides from time to time and my plan is to be in AZ in a few years. I bought a house in Golden Vallen in the spring and thats the area I plan to live in. (Bull Head City) Looks pretty sweat, those led headlights work well?? I read the recent thread on them here but have heard conflicting stories on them.
I love the headlights. Its literally a night and day difference between stock lights.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Wow Scott that is one sweet ride. I thought it was bad ass a year ago. But holy cow now it is one sic J/K.:bounce:

·
Registered
485 Posts
Dude, that is pretty freaking sick. I have thought about doing the third row thing too. Looks neat. I don't exactly have a point for it, but its cool.

But whats up with the gas cover?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.