JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a 2011 wrangler jk and I just bought it 4 weeks ago my first one I got it as is . After driving it home I found out the after about 30 to 45 minutes of drive time all the sudden the a/c will stop blowing hard out the vents the air will almost completely go away , but you can here loud air supply coming from in the glove box area .
If I turn the air company off at the time of the air not blowing hard when on full blast for about 4-5 minutes Then turn it back on it will start blowing hard again as normal.if any one could help you would be a life saver

·
Registered
74 Posts
I got a 2011 wrangler jk and I just bought it 4 weeks ago my first one I got it as is . After driving it home I found out the after about 30 to 45 minutes of drive time all the sudden the a/c will stop blowing hard out the vents the air will almost completely go away , but you can here loud air supply coming from in the glove box area .
If I turn the air company off at the time of the air not blowing hard when on full blast for about 4-5 minutes Then turn it back on it will start blowing hard again as normal.if any one could help you would be a life saver
When my 2011 started doing that it ended up being the AC switch assembly in the dash. That switch assembly comes as a whole unit. Have not had any problems since.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts