JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
$235? You've got to be kidding me. You can do all that for not even a a quarter of that price.

Some people... they drink too much of the "Kool-Aid"

·
Registered
177 Posts
Hennessey is a clown. He gets laughed at by anyone that is even remotely close to the Viper crowd.
Even being a clown he still builds some great cars and people buy them daily. I have known John for many years and yes he has had his ups and downs but his shop does great work.

·
Registered
177 Posts
$235? You've got to be kidding me. You can do all that for not even a a quarter of that price.

Some people... they drink too much of the "Kool-Aid"
Hell you can't even buy a new SRT8 Jeep for 1/4 of that price.

·
Registered
3,399 Posts
Even being a clown he still builds some great cars and people buy them daily. I have known John for many years and yes he has had his ups and downs but his shop does great work.
When he builds them, yes, they turn out pretty sweet. Having no personal contact with him ever and going purely based on the plethora of horror stories on the internet, I would look elsewhere for my tuning. But I don't have a spare half-mil to throw at a Venom or anything else, so the point is moot.

·
Registered
5,113 Posts
ill be ordering mine soon!

·
Registered
866 Posts
At that price you are better of buy one new, registering in state and sending to them for the mods. Huge difference in annual "property" or excise tax between $70K and $235K.
I'd do the same thing if I hit the lottery and could send a JKU for a 6.4L and drive train upgrade from AEV.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.