JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
More parents are teaching their kids to fight back "like a tornado" if someone tries to kidnap them. Hell of a lot better than being a passive victim and disappearing forever.

We need to remember that we are not the freaking French and it is ok to fight back and teach our kids the same!

·
Official Monkey Business
12,215 Posts
Saw the security video of this. Very cool that the kid got away! But shit, 15 years ago when my kids were this age, I (we) never let them out of our site. Now there are even more sick fucks out there. Glad for the happy ending and I'm sure the mom learned a good lesson - hope so anyway.

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Good thing the little girl got away... Here is my issue... The little girls mom, according to the report, left her daughter in the toy isle while she went to get some fruit. Now, as faf as I know, there are two different kinds of Walmarts, 1) The normal walmart 2) Super Walmart (has grocery), both are large. As far as J am aware the design/layout of all walmarts are the same. The toy isle, is on the complete opposite side of walmart from the fruit section, are you fucking kidding me.. This woman left her, sick child, on the opposite side of walmart, unattended. What a freaking retarded mom. Just my two cents. She doesnt deserve to be a mother. My son doesnt even get out of my sight, seldom my reach. Bad parenting all around. BS...

Sent from a Marine powered telecommunication device...

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Good thing the little girl got away... Here is my issue... The little girls mom, according to the report, left her daughter in the toy isle while she went to get some fruit. Now, as faf as I know, there are two different kinds of Walmarts, 1) The normal walmart 2) Super Walmart (has grocery), both are large. As far as J am aware the design/layout of all walmarts are the same. The toy isle, is on the complete opposite side of walmart from the fruit section, are you fucking kidding me.. This woman left her, sick child, on the opposite side of walmart, unattended. What a freaking retarded mom. Just my two cents. She doesnt deserve to be a mother. My son doesnt even get out of my sight, seldom my reach. Bad parenting all around. BS...

Sent from a Marine powered telecommunication device...
I agree, mom should not have left her kid alone in the toys. My daughter is 5 and doesnt get out of the shopping cart. When I was a kid it was no big deal to let your kids run around in the toys and play while they shopped, its a totally different time now, I would not do it for anything. I bet she never does it again.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.