JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a practically new, put in my JK 2 weeks ago, 6 disc with sirius (until april of next year). I bought this from a dealer going out of business. It had been sitting on a shelf in the box for a few months. He put a mygig in somebody's jeep and they didn't want the 6 disc. SOLD

I also have a Jeep Trail Guide GPS with 2008 maps on it, you'll get the GPS, mount already attached to the cover plate, and the wiring. SOLD

Factory Hitch - SOLD

Jeep is going back to chrysler under lemon law and I'm not replacing it.

I take paypal. PM me if interested.

Thanks

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What about the other stuff in your sig. You taking any of it off to sell before returning?
No, chrysler is going to give me full price on the lift and related items since I have a receipt. I was going to pull it off, but I'd take a loss on it. Sorry.

·
Registered
97 Posts
No, chrysler is going to give me full price on the lift and related items since I have a receipt. I was going to pull it off, but I'd take a loss on it. Sorry.
No problem. Glad to hear things are working out relatively well for you. Hopefully a Rubi in your future. Maybe you just got a bad 1. I have an '08 and had no problems so far.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Somebody wants a 6 disc with sirius for Christmas! :bounce:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts