JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was suppose to post this for tomorrow but let's just say a had a little too much fun over the weekend and forgot.

Dogfish Head Alehouse
800 West Diamond Ave.
Gaithersburg Md.
6pm

Post up if you can make it!

·
Registered
175 Posts
I'm down for tomorrow if you guys wanna meet and hang out.

·
Registered
582 Posts
How about we have a MD ride at RC or something. there is more to jeeping that going to bars every other Thursday.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
How about we have a MD ride at RC or something. there is more to jeeping that going to bars every other Thursday.
I had no idea... No seriously I would love to do a wheeling trip but the way things are I don't have a free weekend till the end of august. The thursday meet and greets are more just something to break up the week and spend time with guys that have the same love for Jeeps. This is also why we plan these during the week so it doesn't take away from wheeling trips. Like I have said before if you want to plan something on a different day at a different place which includes wheeling trips pleas do. All we are trying to do here is get a normal meet and greet going to bring Jeepers together and make new friends to go wheeling with. I'm not trying to be an ass but I'm not anyone special if you want something different post it. That's whats so great about this forum.

·
Registered
175 Posts
I'll be there. You guys wanna get a table and eat some food? We should try to get an outside table.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I was suppose to post this for tomorrow but let's just say a had a little too much fun over the weekend and forgot.

Dogfish Head Alehouse
800 West Diamond Ave.
Gaithersburg Md.
6pm

Post up if you can make it!
Argh I work in Pikesville and have an '07 JK but haven't been getting to drive it much lately (doing DW research on it now). Hopefully a future opp I will be able to get to!

·
Registered
175 Posts
I'm down for that!
We can just tell them we want a table outside, get a pager, and have a beer at the bar until the table is ready.

·
Registered
175 Posts
I may get there a bit early ...I'll try and get a table if I do.
Sounds good, I'll try to get there a little early as well. Can't wait to get some of that Aprilhop.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I think I'll be able to make it tonight. I'm looking forward to meeting you guys.

·
Registered
136 Posts
What time do you guys get there? I arrived at 8 and only saw a couple JK's in the lot and could not tell who was there as part of JKO. Next time I'll wear a Jeep hat.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts