JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Administrator
8,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
(5) 40x13.5 R17 Nitto Mud Grapplers with about 2000 miles on them tops. One with zero miles. Mounted on 17x9 Pro Comp Series 8069 wheels, 2 of which are brand new. Includes one spare wheel that was rock rashed up.

Both rear tires have a small amount of damage to one of the center lugs all the way around the circumference of the tire from wheeling one time without the proper bump stop and the tire hit the body when flexed. Not a big deal, just want this to be known. It has not affected the performance of the tire one bit.

$2000.00 for everything you arrange pick up and or shipping from the Miami area or..

$1500.00 for all 5 tires
$500.00 for all 6 rims

Yes, I am including the tire pressure sensors.

Tires have about 20 miles more on them then they do in this pic.

This is the spare rock rashed wheel - use this one as a trail spare or giant paper weight.

·
Registered
485 Posts
bump for a sick setup, if i had the $$ i would be all on these

·
Registered
14 Posts
Trade for 40" MTR's with same amount of tread?

·
Registered
437 Posts
hit my man

How about a set of teh Nittos tera in 33" + come cash ???????
The nittos are for a 17" rim

I live I ride I go Over Shit
Geezer's Tank

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
shipping quote to 95928 commercial address with forklift

·
Administrator
8,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
shipping quote to 95928 commercial address with forklift
Tell you what..

The tires are in 33166 at a commercial facility with a forklift... the tires weigh in at about 104lbs a piece X 5 = 520lbs

So you can get an accurate shipping quote and arrange it.. :thefinger:

The rims have sold locally I think... I will confirm.

·
Registered
5,420 Posts
Wow.. you tore through those pretty quick!
yeah i know... well the rig has 37k on it and i put em on at 10k... and you had what about 5k on them? so they have a total of 32k? they're not gone gone... but this winter when the beast goes into storage that will be the last time they're driven on. they've seen a lot of road seeing as this thing is my daily driver... and Florida roads tore em up pretty quickly with the heat that comes off of i75.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts