JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm selling (5) wheels/tires off of my 2010 Wrangler Mountain Edition.

The wheels are in Very good to new condition, I haven't noticed a nick or scratch. They are the 5x5 17" limited edition mineral gray MOAB wheels available only with the Mountain Edition or Black Ops.

The Rubicon BF Goodrich Mud Terrain KM tires are the 32" (LT255/75R17) tires standard on the Rubicon. Four of the tires have 5300 miles, the fifth of course zero miles.

I'm leaving all TPMS sensors installed, and they have the new rubber valve stems, which eliminate the corrosion and breaking problems of the pre-2010 steel stems.

The Price is $800 . I prefer pickup of course, But if you want to arrange Transport I'll put them on a skid (I have a dock)

·
Registered
339 Posts
I like the looks of the Mountain Edition rims. If my Rubi had come with those I might have not been so quick to swap them out.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Tires only

I'm interested in the tires if someone else wants rims only and you are willing. How much do you think for just the 5 tires?

·
Registered
1 Posts
PM sent. I would just be looking for the wheels so maybe I can work with previous poster who just wanted tires.
I am a new member and tried to submit a PM but it doesn't look like it went through. I may have to wait (grace period) before PM privileges are given.
I am very interested in these wheels.

JD

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry Guy's I've been out of town.

I Live in Easley, SC about 10 miles from Greenville.

I do not want to seperate. But if two of you want to buy them then go have them seperated OK with me.

I have lowered the price to my bottom dollar $900 if I can't get that I'll just keep them.

·
Registered
99 Posts
want want want want. However, I am le poor. Unless of course you want to trade for my stock Sahara 18s, which I highly doubt. I could come down while bringing my sister home to Charleston from here in a few days. Sister not part of the deal; she's married and expecting anyhow :D

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
want want want want. However, I am le poor. Unless of course you want to trade for my stock Sahara 18s, which I highly doubt. I could come down while bringing my sister home to Charleston from here in a few days. Sister not part of the deal; she's married and expecting anyhow :D
I need cash to pay for the new wheels and tires:bawling:LOL

·
Registered
31 Posts
interested in wheels only

I saw that you have someone interested in the tires. If you would seperate I'll take the rims........Also, just curious, why did you pay the extra $$ for the mountain edition and then remove all the mountain edition parts??

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
I saw that you have someone interested in the tires. If you would seperate I'll take the rims........Also, just curious, why did you pay the extra $$ for the mountain edition and then remove all the mountain edition parts??
Maybe, Like me, He wanted a tan interior??
Bump for OP

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Valid Question, At the time I bought my JK I thought I would not have the extra cash for a long time to upgrade things. So I wanted to get as much on it from the dealer. But coming to this forum and seeing all the kick azz jeeps forced me to find the money to upgrade:bawling:. If I had it to do over I'd get a plain jane X :beer:

·
Registered
590 Posts
Man i cant believe it took so long! GReat wheels at a great price.

What are you running for a lift?

Off-topic: PM sent

1 - 20 of 21 Posts