JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 5 Trail Ready 17x9 HD Beadlock wheels in a 5x5.5 Bolt pattern with 4.00 BS for Sale. Thes have been powdercoated black about a year ago and have regular valves as well as Monster valves in all 5. They are in decent shape with regular to low trail use and come with the wide rock rings They call these the Legendary Rock Ring!.. There is nothing wrong with them minues some scratches and scrapes, The black could be touched up a bit... by hubs were painted red so where they mount to the hubs ytou can see some red paint that could easily be cleaned up.

2 of the wheels had bolts that broke off when I was demounting them so I sent them back to trail ready and they redrilled some holes and put the newer inserts in which is preferable (Spyderlock wheels have gone to all inserts now) so that if they get tightened on you no longer break bolts the entire insert simply comes out.

I have a BRAND new set of nylon spacers in case you are mounting some BIG tires and all brand new bolts from Trail Ready!

These retail for $370 each + $50 for the powdercoating

The 17" HD Bolt Flange Spacers are $12 each

Fresh Bolts are $32

The Monster Valves are $240 and I had them professionally installed for another $250.

Bringing my total retails $2670

I am located in Lake Geneva Wi... 45 minutes south of Milwaukee may consider meeting you somewhere and I will ship on your dime which is usually around $50ea... from my experience.

I am looking for $1550 or would consider trades for 14-18" coilover or Bypass shocks.

email or PM Ryanclimbs at hotmail

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
BUMP - Just in time for Christmas!!!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BUMP IT

·
Registered
10,294 Posts
Not sure if they'd work. I have to check on the bs...

But I'll have some 14" foa co's with 250/350 springs

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hmmm call me! I sent you a pm!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts