JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
No plugs or cuts in sidewalls.

(5) 38x14.5R16 ----SOLD----
(5) Stock Series 22 4x4 Steels. 16x10 5x5BP with 3.5" back spacing.

Original tread depth is 21/32s. The newer tire is 20/32s and the others are around 19/32s.

I used this one as the spare

It has a few chunks in the tread.

It still holds air perfectly and I wouldn't hesitate to use it on the highway. Would prob have returned it to the rotation but it needs rebalanced.

They worked flawlessly offroad at 8-10psi. Rode smoothly on road. Great tire and wheel combo. They were replaced by 40's, only reason Im selling them. :grinpimp:

$1200 to a good home. Local only. They are HEAVY. :beer:

·
Premium Member
2,805 Posts
Dammit! Of course you finally decide to get rid of these awesome wheels and tires when I am unemployed and broke. :laughing::bawling:

Bump for a sweet deal for someone.

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dammit! Of course you finally decide to get rid of these awesome wheels and tires when I am unemployed and broke. :laughing::bawling:

Bump for a sweet deal for someone.
lol....sorry. my jeep needs a roll cage! :grinpimp:

·
Registered
157 Posts
do these come with or without the corresponding driver commitment issues?

:thefinger: :beer:

bump for a sweet deal

·
Registered
10,294 Posts
:grinpimp:

:thefinger: :beer:

bump for a sweet deal
LOL! i love the smack talk from the stock guy :grinpimp:

in all seriousness though... these have your name all over them!

·
Registered
157 Posts
:grinpimp:

LOL! i love the smack talk from the stock guy :grinpimp:

in all seriousness though... these have your name all over them!
stock? what the hell are you talking about, i'm rocking a daystar dash panel!!!

yeah, definitely considered these but they aren't the beadlocks i want and the beadlocks are 17" so i can't even keep the tires if i change the wheels. and since i don't have the space to keep a full set of extra 38's lying around i think i'm going to have to pass....

·
Registered
10,294 Posts
stock? what the hell are you talking about, i'm rocking a daystar dash panel!!!

yeah, definitely considered these but they aren't the beadlocks i want and the beadlocks are 17" so i can't even keep the tires if i change the wheels. and since i don't have the space to keep a full set of extra 38's lying around i think i'm going to have to pass....
oh my bad... "the slightly modified guy smack talking" is that better :)

i forgot you wanted the hutchinsons...

·
Registered
157 Posts
oh my bad... "the slightly modified guy smack talking" is that better :)

duuuuude, what are you talking about? my rig is basically almost trail only, i blast through red's like its my job and i'm the envy of all other drivers.... dont be a hater bc you're simply jealous you don't own it :laughing: :thefinger:

btw, what a bunch of a-holes we are, completely commandeering ben's thread for our own self benefit and enjoyment.... :grinpimp::beer:

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Throw in a set of 5.38 gears installed and I'll take em lol bump for you Ben if I wasn't running these dogged 3.21s I'd consider it but gears come first

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
l
No no...thats extra! :thefinger:

overpriced ... imo :smokin:

btw, what a bunch of a-holes we are, completely commandeering ben's thread for our own self benefit and enjoyment.... :grinpimp::beer:
Thanks for the bumps ya jackwagons :grinpimp::beer:

Throw in a set of 5.38 gears installed and I'll take em lol bump for you Ben if I wasn't running these dogged 3.21s I'd consider it but gears come first
You could run the 3.21 gears with a HEMI or LS engine and these tires no problem :grinpimp:

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I want them but you're too far away. Just curious though, what are the real world measurements? True 38's?
On my heavy rig (last measured 5800lbs with those tires at a truck scale) they were a 37" for an accurate speedo

This is a side-by-side shot with a 40" MTR (old style)

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
I fucking want these so bad! But i think my D30 would cry every time I bolted em up... Even with the chromos and sleeve/gussets :bawling:

Bump for a good deal though.

BTW, You make it to RC very often?

1 - 20 of 58 Posts