JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are 17x9 raceline monsters in black. I have aluminum rings and steel rings that will go with them. Some of the aluminum rings have a little rock rash and the black steel rings are in great shape. 4 of the steel rings were mounted but only ran for about 2 weeks the fifth one is still in the box. You will get extra bolts for both sets of rings. I will also throw in a set of 4 spider track spacers. Looking to get 1500.00 for everything. This is quite a bit less than what I have into them.

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Willing to sell just the aluminum rings?

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will give these a couple of weeks and see what happens. If I dont get any bites on them we could prob work something out.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Yes, what is the backspacing, how much without spacers and are you willing to ship?

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The back spacing is 4" the spacers are a buddies I figured it might sweeten the pot. If you don't want the spacers he will sell them seperate. With out the spacers I will go 1175.00 and I can ship them. I have a friend that could probably get them shipped pretty cheap.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Is that 1175 with shipping or shipping extra?

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Shipping would be extra. I could prob get it done pretty cheap. I have shipped 5 tires that weighed 500 pounds total for 170.00 and that was to the east coast. I would think it would be under 100.00 . If you get me an address and I can check on shipping.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
PM sent.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts