JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. Yep- going up to 35's, so I'm selling my OEM Rubi wheels and tires. They have TPMS sensors in all 5. They have 6K miles on them (okay, 6,023), and were rotated twice (2.5k, 5k) in that time, with the spare used as well, so there is virtually no wear on these. Good as new. Asking $750 (JKO price) for them. Shipping would be additional.
I'm located in Dutchess County, NY, about 45 minutes north of I-84, or an hour and 15 minutes south of I-90. Willing to travel a bit, but not to Iowa :)

I don't have any pics, and no digicam, but these were barely ever mudded, no rocks, and almost all on-road. No nicks, cuts, and the wheels are in perfect shape (balanced, too). They roll straight with little noise. They're OEM Rubi bits. What else do you need to know? :)
PM me if there are any questions- cheers! Mark W.

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump- willing to separate wheels from tires if the price is right- PM me- Mark W.

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
About 90 miles up the Taconic from NYC- not terribly far, but above Yonkers :) Mark W.

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
My wife may be interested in the tires, and I may be interested in the wheels from your other post. How much would you take for that combo? All unmounted.

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hah- no worries, racer.
Eggwhite- that would be a bit tricky- I kinda need to keep SOMETHING under the JK :)
I would have to arrange that, and swap things around a bit. I suppose I could do the same deal- $750 for that setup- let me know- Mark W.

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
how much for just the tires unmounted?

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'd do $400 for the tires- 350 for either set of wheels- Mark W.

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
OK let me talk to my wife and we will put some thought into it.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Mark - are the TPMS sensors still available? If so, offer you $100 shipped to 23146 - can you send funds via paypal now.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Cha Ching, you've got cash! Thanks Mark!

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Mark can you see about shipping on the wheels to 08723

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Stephen, you've got 5 sexy, slightly used TPMS sensors on their way to you :) Should be there between Tuesday and Thursday.
JK'in, I can tell ya now- it'll probably be $100+ I'm willing to meet you halfway if you want to drive it. Or I could deliver them for a couple extra bucks (gotta cover gas in the fuel-monster :)) Let me know- Mark W.

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Bump- TPMS gone, wheels are still up for grabs- Mark W.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts