JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im sure you all know the back story on these. I picked them up planning on running them with adapters on a TJ. I sold the TJ and now plan on focusing on my 1-Ton rig so these gotta go.

Looking for $1500 shipped anhwhere in the lower48 through Fastenal. $1200 picked up in Seekonk Mass. There are tires mounted on them now but 4 of t of them are smoked and not usable.

Having trouble uploading pics....if you post an email address ill send them. Thanks!!

·
JKO Dickhead
3,522 Posts
Great set of wheel.... being local they would be a no brainer if I was willing to buy new tires too !

Free Bump - good luck with the sale

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just curious. This is your first post, how are we to know the "backstory"?
I mean the backstory on the wheels themselves....
Jeep commisioning Hutchinson to produce these wheels in 2007 as a factory option on the Rubicon "Trail King"...the limited production that ensued...and their rare existence

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Great set of wheel.... being local they would be a no brainer if I was willing to buy new tires too !

Free Bump - good luck with the sale
Thanks!! Id really rather deal locally so if you decide to make an offer on them lmk. I can promise you will be hard pressed to see another set of these anywhere in our area.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Pms replied
Emails sent for pic requests
There is a CL ad posted in RI for these
The backspacing is a necessary evil on a 2 piece wheel such as these

Thanks for all the inquiries

·
JKO Dickhead
3,522 Posts
Man... your killing me. I hoped they would be gone so I would not have to agonize over them.

These were the topic of a text discussion with a wheeling buddy of mine - guy who built your LJ ( sick rig by the way )

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Haha..yea i heard about you!! Chris does UNBELIEVABLE work....wish I would have met him earlier and saved myself the trouble of building it wrong the first time.

Man im shocked i still have these Hutchinsons to tell you the truth...Just pull the trigger....it will only sting for a minute!!

·
JKO Dickhead
3,522 Posts
I hear ya... like I told him I just picked up a set of stock wheels I was planning on converting by sending them to OMF. These would be a lot easier than doing that.

I am just trying to avoid buying new tires and then worrying later about recouping cash by selling my current wheels and tires, which wouldn't be a problem. Just don't have a lot of spare time ! lol

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well good luck whatever you decide....send me a pm if you want to talk numbers..seeing as your local and a friend of a friend, id be willing to work with you on the price if it would help get a deal done.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Sold and have been shipped to Minnesota!

Fwiw....anyone in need of shipping solutions for palletized items such as wheel and tires, Fastenal has INCREDIBLE rates going from one Fastenal store to another. The shipping on these from RI to MN was $150!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts