JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SOLD! Someone is picking them up

$750.00. 35X12.50R17 LT. BFT MT T/A. From my 07 JK. Load Range D. Wheels are 5 on 5". Located in West Sacramento. This size tire mounted on an original Rubicon wheel requires a wheel spacer or the tire will hit the brake caliper. So 5 wheel spacers are included, 1 1/4" spacing. Tires have been siped by Les Shwab. I won these in an auction and mounted them on the original wheels because I thought I'd put them on when I wasn't wheeling and save my other set. However that was too much trouble, it turned out, and the ones on my beadlocks ran great and get great mileage. I can only guess on the mileage but they look pretty new. I have less than 20 k on the Jeep and most of that is on the BFGs on there now. I'll deliver them within 100 miles of West Sacramento if you like.

OK lowered the price from $1,000 to $750. How's that for 5 good 35" tires, spacers and the rims?

They are available again! Some one come and get them.

Attachments

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Lowered to $750

Just dropped the price.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks like it would cost about $350 to ship them UPS Ground to New Jersey. I would do it for whatever the shipping cost was (They are about 96 lbs each) but you may be able to find a better deal closer. I looked at FedEx Ground and it was higher. Freight might be cheaper; however I don't have info on that. I can't remember what method dealers use to ship them. Do you?

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Pricy

Dang, when I put in the actual zip code you PMd me it went to $508.60, assuming that is a residential address. UPS Ground, regular shipping. Looking for a cheaper way.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dang, when I put in the actual zip code you PMd me it went to $508.60, assuming that is a residential address. UPS Ground, regular shipping. Looking for a cheaper way.
Went to $495.65 if commercial address.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
35" tires mounted on Rubicon wheels

They just became available again. Someone come and get them!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sold 'em

A fellow from LA is driving up and picking them up tomorrow. Thanks for your interest!

·
Registered
148 Posts
i want them if he gets lost on the way there

1 - 12 of 12 Posts