JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
THESE ARE NO LONGER FOR SALE.

Price Reduction!!!For Sale: 5 Custom OMF Simulock Rubicon Moab Wheels. The wheels have no scratches and are in perfect condition. I have decided to go to a new wheel size.

Just dropped the price to $650.00 for all 5 including 5 Spidertrax Spacers. I am located in Southern California. (Not willing to ship.) I have only seen one other set like these in a magazine. Please send me an email at [email protected] or you can send me a private message if interested.

The cost to upgrade these with OMF Simulocks will run you over $1,000.

Attachments

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hi, not to hijack the thread but what front and rear bumpers are you running, they look great especially the rear one:)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
HITMONEY, I wish I had an award for you because you are right on both the front and rear. I love these bumpers. Shrockworks makes a high-quality product and Red Rock Fab was great to work with. They actually custom fit my rear bumper to ensure that there would be enough room to fit my River Raider rear fenders. Thanks for the compliment.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
I really like those wheels.It's got me thinking,too bad you won't ship.:shaking:

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
are these the 17" or 18" and isnt factory width like 7"?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'd be willing to ship if you don't mind paying the cost to ship these. Let me know and I can look into the cost to ship them. Please provide your zip code.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes, these are 17's and I beleive the factory width is 7, but with the Spidertrax Spacers designed for these wheels they do just fine.

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
HITMONEY, I wish I had an award for you because you are right on both the front and rear. I love these bumpers. Shrockworks makes a high-quality product and Red Rock Fab was great to work with. They actually custom fit my rear bumper to ensure that there would be enough room to fit my River Raider rear fenders. Thanks for the compliment.
Nice looking set up, :beer:'s

1 - 11 of 11 Posts