JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok so here is the deal. I bought these in december and they finally got here after forever on backorder and in that time of deciding on a wheel/ordering/waiting for them I went ahead and mounted my tires on my stock steelies. I really dont mind the look on my jk and dont want to have to get these remounted so I want to see if i can get rid of them.
This is kind of a short offer cuz they are makin me crazy sitting here when i know they can be on my jeep or i could use the money for something else so if you want them let me know asap please.
I paid around 600 for these with everything so i would like as close to this as possible....
Lastly, I really don't want to ship these because that could be close to 100 but i will drive a bit if you pay enough to make it worth my gas costs... here is the only opened box of the 16X8 INCH WHEELS
Thanks yall and btw I am in Tallahassee, FL

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
update: i guess no one lives in the boonies near me so i will be willing to ship!

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bump!

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
If you don't use them you'll forever wonder how they'd look on your Jeep... DO IT. I went from stock steelies to PC 8089's and it was night and day

Attachments

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hahah good advertisement... i am thinking more and more about this option... im am getting offers of 400 but i couldnt live with that kinda loss... i think they will go on there monday....
nice jeep btw.... except for the hideous gator sticker :D
GO NOLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
You'd really love the obnoxious Gator tag :thefinger:

I got the tires cheap and threw them on the stockers, was OK then I got the funds up to get the wheels... they're 16x10 so the 285/75/16 tires have to expand out a bit... and the backspacing pushes them out a bit farther :smokin:

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well it's def. a sharp looking jeep with the muds and the black going for it... the only thing is that i actually really like the steel wheels (and i apparently am along as i never see anyone else running them) and could use the extra cash for a winch!

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
alright... last chance!!! wheels go on tommorrow if i still dont have a sale!!! make some offers!!!:bounce:

·
Registered
141 Posts
Did you mount these up yet? May be interested once the tax refund arrives

1 - 9 of 9 Posts