JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
earthquake centered in Chino Hills. Lasted about 40 seconds. I felt it pretty good out here 50 miles or so from the epicenter. Anyone else feel it?

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Anaheim Hills,

Went to a customers where everything was every where, must have happened while driving,:shaking::beer:

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Now that must have been an exciting ride!

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
I was standing near the edge of a roof on a 5 story building in Canoga Park getting ready to lower a rope down with my tools. I took several steps back and rode it out. That old building rolled back and forth pretty hard.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Working in Corona. One big bang then a bunch of rumbling... it was interesting

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was standing near the edge of a roof on a 5 story building in Canoga Park getting ready to lower a rope down with my tools. I took several steps back and rode it out. That old building rolled back and forth pretty hard.
Man, that must have sucked! How fast did you get down after it stopped!!

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Man, that must have sucked! How fast did you get down after it stopped!!
I had to clean up and lower my stuff to the ground. I really wasn't rattled by the whole thing. It did freak me out being so close to the edge when it started but I just jumped back and surfed it. And since the building is unoccupied (except for the cell site on the roof) the elevator hasn't been serviced since 2001 I took the stairs to get down. It amazes me that peeps got so freaked out over that. Some peeps in L.A. even got trampled trying to get out of a building. Weak minds panic. Cooler heads prevail. I rushed home to make sure my snakes didn't get out. I have a rattlesnake right now so that wouldn't have been good.

·
Registered
323 Posts
That was a cool ride...............:bounce:

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
1 - 12 of 12 Posts