JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of 5 Goodyear mtr kevlars 42/14.50/r17 with 4 beadlocks rims 17x9 4.5 backspacing 5x5 bolt patter.

I've been running these tires off-road only for 9 months one is brand new the others have about 3/4 tread left. The spare tire has been vulcanized buy a professional tire company and is used as spare. These tires are amazing off-road for being radial tires. Hate to get rid of them....

$2300 for everything

Here's a pic on my jeep

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have 6 inch lift trimmed fenderwells, pinch seam trimmed with no rubbing in rear, and very slight rubbing on the frame at full lock. These tires balance really well no wobbling at all

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yup sure are I welded them up real easy just got to get the inner ring lined up right and weld in stages so there is no warping. Then bolt the tires up. They don't leak one bit. Been amazing.

·
Registered
2,135 Posts

·
Registered
625 Posts
where are you located?
how much for just the tires?

and why vulcanize the spare, is it no longer usable as a daily tire?

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
how much for the rims only?
where are you located?
how much for just the tires?

and why vulcanize the spare, is it no longer usable as a daily tire?
$2000 for tires only

i got a small cut in the sidewall took it to a professional 18 wheeler tire company and they melted the rubber back and put a patch on it. They said it would be fine on the road, but I just needed a spare so thats what it was used for. Probably be fine on the street, but these were my trail only tires

·
Registered
2,135 Posts

$2000 for tires only

i got a small cut in the sidewall took it to a professional 18 wheeler tire company and they melted the rubber back and put a patch on it. They said it would be fine on the road, but I just needed a spare so thats what it was used for. Probably be fine on the street, but these were my trail only tires
$ 350 for Beadlocks? might have worded rims only wrong

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
Pm sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
135 Posts
Anyc chance of selling me the vulcanized spare if I ship you a label? All you'll have to do it tape the label around the tire and drop it off to a UPS drop site.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts