JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
all,

I need to sell my new pittbull Rockers 39.5x16.5x17 bias tires to clear for my coil-overs in the rear. 4 of them have less the 2k miles on them and the 5th never saw pavement. I payed over $400 for each of them. i'm asking $300 per.

thanks.

SOLD!!

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
they are a sweet tire ! what tire you gonna go with next ? a narrow pitbull ? you have any problems in maryland running around with tires that wide ? your rig look awesome !

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i don't have any problems in md. i'm going to stick with Pittbull cause i really like how they perform.

·
Registered
175 Posts
they are a sweet tire ! what tire you gonna go with next ? a narrow pitbull ? you have any problems in maryland running around with tires that wide ? your rig look awesome !
Block your the only person I know in MD that has had any problems. You should get them they would look good on your JEEP.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
That rig looks awesome, Bump for another MD Jeep

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
these are great tires. I wish I could keep them but I'm told these are way to wide for my new coil-overs. I have had cops stop me to ask questions but never for violations. then again I was running around without fenders for about a month when RR was building the fenders and got stopped.

make me a reasonable offer, like i said it has less,LOT less, then 2000 mikes on these. I mainly drove it in the snow storm last winter and that's about it.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Block your the only person I know in MD that has had any problems. You should get them they would look good on your JEEP.
yeah they look awesome i love them.. i think they might be to wide for me also.. but that is the next tire that i want ...

·
Registered
10,290 Posts
can you get me actual height and width measurements? unweighted off the spare would be best.

I'm interested for my TJ but i'd have to see if they'll work for what i want to do... i'm a little worried about rubbing on the rear coilovers.

Thanks man!

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
can you get me actual height and width measurements? unweighted off the spare would be best.

I'm interested for my TJ but i'd have to see if they'll work for what i want to do... i'm a little worried about rubbing on the rear coilovers.

Thanks man!
It's at my friends shop so i can't get that for you. I know several people I wheel with has them on their JK but their jeeps are highly modified. I responded to your pm and you can contact the shop my jeep is at.

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Bump for ya man. Good luck on the sale.

A bit too wide or I might come up and visit again. What wheel setup are you running with those?

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bump for ya man. Good luck on the sale.

A bit too wide or I might come up and visit again. What wheel setup are you running with those?
currently? i have soft 8 wheels. i forget how wide they are. did i say the wheels come with it?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts