JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
8,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my 37" Grapplers with just over 2000 miles on the clock on 4 of them and 1 with zero miles.

I love these tires, but they are loud (I like that) on the highway, so if you are a "Nancy", these aren't for you.

The ONLY reason I am selling them is to get the same tire in a 40" and I am impatient and don't want to wait to wear out the ones I have. "Clackey" on jk-forum.com has 30k miles on his Grapplers.... no way I am waiting that long..LOL!

Mud Grapplers are known to be the "roundest" aggressive mud tire available, meaning they balance well and you won't be pissing blood after a highway trip to Ocala. I run them between 35 and 40 psi on the highway for the best mileage and 15psi for the trails.

So here is the deal.. $1200.00

I am firm on this price as I believe it is pretty darn good deal.

If you are interested in talking about including my wheels and taking them as a package I am open to offers. The wheels are 17x9 Pro Comp Series 8069 with a 5on5 bolt pattern (Jeep JK).

http://www.4wheelparts.com/Wheels/Xtreme-A...pn=PXA8069-7973

·
Administrator
8,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
man, how much money is in your jeep? and post pics of the 40s.
Ya can't take it with ya man!! ;)

If I get them, I will post pics...

AZ Bulldog, Bulldog Fab, runs 40" Grapplers.. he has pics floating around somewhere.

·
Banned
104 Posts
THAT is a sweet deal. What would you be looking at for the whole package?And how where those tires on the road if you dont mind me asking.
Thank You

·
Banned
81 Posts
I still want if you will ship...or if you still have

1 - 8 of 8 Posts