JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD 5-37x1250R17 Goodyear MTR's, four have just over 7k on them and the fifth has never seen the ground. They are mounted on ProComp 7089 17x9 4.75 BS (they come with tire certificates from discount for free repair/replacement)

They have TPMS sensors in all five as well. I have been told I cannot have two sets of wheels n tires for the rig..:( these were used as my hunting and daily drive tires, they are in excellent shape and have just been rotated and balanced. I have another set on beadlocks I wheel with.
The wheels go for $150 new from 4wheelparts without TPMS. The tires are going for $330 depending on where you look....thats $2600 just for reference...

Would be willing to sell the tires seperate if a buyer is intersted, but I would prefer to sell as a set.

2000obo for the 5 tires n wheels
1500obo for the 5 tires

I prefer local as I have no way to ship these!

These are located in Castle Rock, CO......just south of Denver

Travis

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
Man, if you were local you would have some money in your pocket tomorrow!

I don't have any immediate plans to drive to Denver so I am SOL.:shaking:

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys!

Moose...if you know a good way to ship I would be open to looking into it....I just have never shipped anything this large before.......

and the fenders.....I did them with a dremmel tool....BUT was only wearing some clear glasses when some of that hot pastic stuck flung off and stuck to my forehead....WOW it was like napalm....and I had a great looking burn on my forehead!!

·
Registered
485 Posts
bump for some nice wheels and tires
too bad you aren't closer

·
The Wheelin Man's Friend
8,651 Posts
Thanks guys!

Moose...if you know a good way to ship I would be open to looking into it....I just have never shipped anything this large before.......

and the fenders.....I did them with a dremmel tool....BUT was only wearing some clear glasses when some of that hot pastic stuck flung off and stuck to my forehead....WOW it was like napalm....and I had a great looking burn on my forehead!!
Bump again...I did the same damn thing!! LOL! I had a cut off wheel running 10K RPMs in my hand and was batting my face! Safety first until your cheek is on fire! :laughing:

·
Registered
575 Posts
why you selling? do you want to downgrade to 35s? :)

..anyhow good luck. if you still have them in 9 months let me know! lol

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
want to trade for some rock monsters and toyos
Man, I dont want to sell em in the first place...if I come home with another set of wheels my other half will shoot me! Can you send some pics to me? I will PM you my email address...:)

why you selling? do you want to downgrade to 35s? :)

..anyhow good luck. if you still have them in 9 months let me know! lol
Not downgrading, about three months ago I scored a great deal on some bead locks, I was going to mount the 37s on them but my plan was to go bigger. Since dismounting/remounting and then balancing was going to run me some change I figured I would save that coin and just get new tires and sell the 37's. I wanted 38in MTRs but they were $$$$ and not in stock so I went with some Yokahoma Mts 38in, going up a size let me truly air down now with the beadlocks. I was going to keep the MTRS and procomps for hunting and daily driving because I did not expect the beadlocks to ride as nice as they do! Since I dont put that many miles on the jeep I figured I would sell the MTRs/procomps and beef up the jeep some.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Paging Liquor and his new 2011 Dodge Duallie....Paging Mr. Liquor..You doing any trips through Denver in the near future Brock?:D
I'm heading to Vegas this week for the weekend.

:beer:

·
Registered
34 Posts
would you sell the spare? I'm getting a set of the 37's already (wish I saw this earlier) and I didn't buy a spare. If you'd sell the 5th by itself I'd probably be interested. I'm going to be in the denver area during christmas time with the JK.

If the price is right I'd swing on down and pick it up when we're there. Don't really want to pay the shipping if you'd be willing to hold on to it with a deposit.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Just take them to UPS I had a 4 shipped from ebay to me a couple of years ago. don't know how much it would be but it is something to look into.

·
Registered
7 Posts
would you sell the spare? I'm getting a set of the 37's already (wish I saw this earlier) and I didn't buy a spare. If you'd sell the 5th by itself I'd probably be interested. I'm going to be in the denver area during christmas time with the JK.

If the price is right I'd swing on down and pick it up when we're there. Don't really want to pay the shipping if you'd be willing to hold on to it with a deposit.
i would be interested in the other 4 (tires only), possibly we could work out some sort of shipping arrangement...?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts