JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hoping to sell these to someone local......I have 5 tires and 5 rims...Goodyear Wrangler MTRs with Kevlar and Mickey Thomson Classic II wheels. The tires and rims are mounted and balanced the combo probably has less than 300 miles on them. I returned my Jeep to stock and traded it in.....

I am lowering the price for a local pickup only to $1200 firm. Needless to say this is a screaming deal so I am not going lower and I am not separating anything. It's a package deal at a good price for a local pickup.

I also have a new Warn XD9000i for 700 bucks.
I have a Poison Spyder Brawler Lite with hoop and skid for $500 bucks.
I have boatside rocker armor from Poly for $350.

All of this I would rather sell locally than ship.

Wheels.... http://www.mickeythompsontires.com/wheels.php?item=ClassicII

·
Premium Member
659 Posts
I'm VERY interested!!!!

Any pics of the tread on the tires? Noticeable wear? Any rock rash on the wheels?

Any pics of the Brawler front bumper and skid? Were they ever mounted?

Was the winch ever used? How long was it mounted for?

I'm interested in everything but the sliders, and I can be there next Tuesday (the 31st) if the pics look good and the $$$ are right! (only 6 hours round trip for me, if we can work out the $$$, well worth it!)

Please post up some more pics!

·
The Wheelin Man's Friend
8,653 Posts
I'm VERY interested!!!!

Any pics of the tread on the tires? Noticeable wear? Any rock rash on the wheels?

Any pics of the Brawler front bumper and skid? Were they ever mounted?

Was the winch ever used? How long was it mounted for?

I'm interested in everything but the sliders, and I can be there next Tuesday (the 31st) if the pics look good and the $$$ are right! (only 6 hours round trip for me, if we can work out the $$$, well worth it!)

Please post up some more pics!
Dude, they've got 300 miles on them! Quit asking questions and just buy the damn things. I promise you won't be disappointed! I love mine and I paid more than that for JUST the tires!
I helped Hammer buy everything that's on his Jeep besides a couple of little things. All of the parts are brand new and haven't been used offroad. He built it and decided he was bored with it and moved on to something more exciting.

He travels like a mad man and I guarantee you these parts are in "new" condition. The Jeep probably hasn't moved in a month.

Marcus

·
Premium Member
659 Posts
Dude, they've got 300 miles on them! Quit asking questions and just buy the damn things. I promise you won't be disappointed! I love mine and I paid more than that for JUST the tires!
I've seen people completely F... up tires in less than 300 miles!!! Plus, I'd like to know if the Brawler has been painted (what color), if it includes the shackle tabs, shackles, and winch mount plates, etc. (all those questions would be answered with a pic!) I just wanna make sure things are good before I borrow a trailer and drive 6 hours round trip!

:beer:

I helped Hammer buy everything that's on his Jeep besides a couple of little things. All of the parts are brand new and haven't been used offroad. He built it and decided he was bored with it and moved on to something more exciting.

He travels like a mad man and I guarantee you these parts are in "new" condition. The Jeep probably hasn't moved in a month.

Marcus
Marcus, thank you for the heads up sir! Do you happen to recall what all options the Brawler lite has on it? Also if it got painted/powdercoated and what color/sheen???

·
Premium Member
659 Posts
My schedule has made a change for the better- I may be able to swing down there tomorrow... :smokin:

Another question for you: do the rims have TPMS sensors mounted in them?

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

Marcus
Thanks Marcus....and you are correct. The stuff is literally brand new. SOme of it was installed but sat in my garage. The tires are brand new...if I put the stickers back on them and told you they were new, you likely wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

Someone come buy this stuff.....I need that half of my garage back. :smokin:

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I've seen people completely F... up tires in less than 300 miles!!! Plus, I'd like to know if the Brawler has been painted (what color), if it includes the shackle tabs, shackles, and winch mount plates, etc. (all those questions would be answered with a pic!) I just wanna make sure things are good before I borrow a trailer and drive 6 hours round trip!

Marcus, thank you for the heads up sir! Do you happen to recall what all options the Brawler lite has on it? Also if it got painted/powdercoated and what color/sheen???

It's bare with shackle tabs and hoop AND skid plate..an expensive little add-on. YOu can finish it how you like it. The bumper being bare, does have some light surface rust but nothing serious or abnormal. It sands right off and you would need to prep it before powdercoating anyways.

I am on the road today and could be home tomorrow late afternoon if you want to come get it. I guarantee you won't be disappointed.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Sold to Morgan...thanks Morgan. Nice meeting you.

I still have Poly Performance Boatside rocker armor for a SCREAMING deal of $350 dollars. This is the armor that Planman runs on his Jeep.

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
659 Posts

I still have Poly Performance Boatside rocker armor for a SCREAMING deal of $350 dollars. This is the armor that Planman runs on his Jeep.

Thanks.
Great to meet you bro! Thanks again! BTW- that Camaro of yours is AWESOME!!! (I am really digging the color, the pic on here doesn't do it full justice, it looks SICK!!!)

Everything was in every bit as good a shape as he said, great guy!!!

Somebody needs to pick up the rocker armor (I couldn't since I rock a minivan (4 door JKU, LOL!)) :D

·
The Wheelin Man's Friend
8,653 Posts

Thanks.
I might have to work something out with you on the rockers. :D

I hear you need some wheels and drag radials....lol!

Marcus

Sent from my cellular communication device.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts