JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sold via Craigslist for 500 bucks.... surprised no JKers picked these up.

17 inch, 12.5 x 33" Mickey Thompson MTZ for sale. Prefer local pickup, but might ship if buyer assumes shipping cost. These tires are in great shape, spare is unused and still has the goofy marking around the tread. I have my new tires so these are sitting in a tire tower between our cars and my wife is getting pissy. Pics of condition included now.

Lowering price to $600 for all 5. Located in Baltimore, MD. These are about to go on craigslist but would rather sell them here if possible.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump. Had a few PMs, most people looking to trade for stock wheels. That's not my game. Couple folks looking for 18 inch tires. Title says 17. THese are in great shape and will make some rock crawler happy. Thanks, Greg.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ya, priced to move cause I want to go 35. These are some good lookin tires though. They're so aggressive looking people think they're bigger than they actually are.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
bump. tires are off the vehicle. have a prospective buyer but not firm yet. good deal for tires that retail at 300 a pop on quadratec.

·
Registered
119 Posts
did you sell them yet?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Not sold. Can't say how many miles they were used for, as I bought the vehicle with them on it. The vehicle had 40K on it when I got, put about 300 miles on the tires before I switched to 35's. The wear looks very even on 4, but whoever owned it didn't include the spare in rotation...so that's unused. Based on the treadwear I'd say it was far fewer than 40K miles he put on them. On quadratec these are 300 apiece new. I think 600 for a new one plus 4 in very good shape is a good price. I've had alot of people looking to trade me stock wheels, but not enough people with some cash for a good deal.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
payment plan? start saving! I'm not in a hurry and would prefer local pickup, since you're in elkton that would work great. Go rob a bank, or eat cup o noodles for 2 weeks. Get at me.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts