JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD!!!

Rubi and non-Rubi owners - If you're about to buy new tires here's the deal for you as these things are like new!

5 Rubi wheels and tires off of my 2010 Rubi w/ about 2k miles on them. Spare never touched the ground and all tires are practically brand new. Wheels never saw the rocks but I did go to the beach one time w/ them.

I can think of one that might need a good polishing (I'm guessing the sea-shells in the sand put very light scratches in the clear coat) but for the most part they're all here and practically new. I did have a local tire shop remove the sensors for my new wheels but if you want the setup you can for sure get wheels and tires for less than new tires alone. Got a local guy trying to come up w/ some cash but he's aware and cool w/ first person w/ money getting them.

Looking for $825 picked up. We may can work something out for an easy pick-up. I'm located in Wilson, NC but travel from Greenville to Raleigh weekly.

View of the wheels and tires as they are now. No tread difference between the 4 that have about 2k on them and the brand new spare.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Are they 17" or 18" rims and what size tires are they?
17" wheels and tires are 32's (BFG KM's 255/75R17)

More info on the stock Rubi tires can be found here.
Please note that the total price shown is for 4 wheels not including shipping and this posting is for 5 that are practically brand new w/ wheels.

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=BFGoodrich&tireModel=Mud-Terrain+T/A+KM&partnum=575QR7MTAKM&vehicleSearch=true&fromCompare1=yes&autoMake=Jeep&autoYear=2010&autoModel=Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon&autoModClar=With Rubber Valve Stems

1 - 6 of 6 Posts