JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
(5) 17" Method 105 bead lock wheels with 37" x 12.5" Nitto Trail Grapplers

(5) 17" Method 105 bead lock wheels with 37" x 12.5" Nitto Trail Grapplers. Wheels are 5 on 5 and fit Jeep JK's. (1) wheel and tire have never been on the ground. Others have around 15,000 miles on them. Also includes one extra bead lock ring (new). Wheels have some rock rash on the rings only, and they could easily be painted or powder coated.

Also includes 24 Gorilla locking lug nuts in black chrome.

$2200 obo

Don't need any trades. I'm located NE of Dallas. Willing to meet within a reasonable distance of Bailey 75413. Not really looking to ship.

Only reason I'm selling is because I've moved up to 40" tires with 8 on 6.5 wheels.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
(5) 17" Method 105 bead lock wheels with 37" x 12.5" Nitto Trail Grapplers. Wheels are 5 on 5 and fit Jeep JK's. (1) wheel and tire have never been on the ground. Others have around 15,000 miles on them. Also includes one extra bead lock ring (new). Wheels have some rock rash on the rings only, and they could easily be painted or powder coated.

Also includes 24 Gorilla locking lug nuts in black chrome.

$2200 obo

Don't need any trades. I'm located NE of Dallas. Willing to meet within a reasonable distance of Bailey 75413. Not really looking to ship.

Only reason I'm selling is because I've moved up to 40" tires with 8 on 6.5 wheels.
pics added

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts