JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the use of my buddy's shop and some specific tools I was able to install my gears yesterday. WOW what a huge change. I have been running the stock gears with my 38" tires for about 2 months. I finally got a set of gears shipped in. It will never be a huge power house but it feels as good as stock at least. Anyone want a gently used set of 4:11's ????

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
slacking...I missed that. Wondered why the sig line had those links.

Just sent the owner of that linked store and F-off message for useing spam bots... and used [email protected] as my email addy...

·
Registered
11,064 Posts
old thread man...was revived by a spam bot.
Bummer, I thought we actually had some action in the Southeast forum:bawling:

whatever happened to Billy? I haven't seen him online in ages. I guess he is he out buying more jeeps and guns
I don't know him, but remember seeing him post some when I first got here....hmmm

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hey Jerm, been mountain biking lately?

Not sure about Daytona. My son has his spring game that Friday...

I'll see you at Gainsville College next weekend right???

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
naw next weekend Ill be down at Cumberland Island on a camping trip. Mountaining biking tomorrow morning at Big Creek... looks like rain Sunday and i got crap all day tomorrow afternoon so its 8:30 a.m. for me :bounce:

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Sorry to keep an old thread going,but after a year and a half,my jeep is finally in the shop getting his 5.13s.:bounce::grinpimp:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts