JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i wanted to invite everyone down on june 18th for our 50th anniversary party at 4wheelparts orlando.
we are going to have a car crush agian, BBQ from Rusty's BBQ ie. the sherrifs dept. the kids jumper will be back. basically the same stuff as the big march event everyone came out to but with better deals. i will do some give a ways and stuff like that as well. free winch raffle, tow straps, etc. also we are going to have a big birthday sheet cake made for everyone to eat and celebrate with us turning 50 years old. this would only be happening with customers and supporters like all of you guys and gals. so if your in the area stop by 5018 w. colonial dr Orlando Fl 32808

·
Registered
437 Posts
You want one or two jeeps and c u tomorrow ok ??

·
Registered
5,114 Posts
OK this one we are going to... I am going to tell my pregnant fiance that there is cake and bbq and we will be there!!!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bobs old leave him alone. he probly got excited when he saw cake and bbq and didnt read the rest..just kidding bob. i was thinking about doing a milk chug contest with a cool prize if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I will have to check the calendar, but it could potentially be a done deal. I may be there with bells on.
Mike

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
getting ready. confirmed with the bbq guy today and will be getting cake confirmed next week. i cant wait to see you guys here. we have all kinds of stuff on special. definatly the best deals of the year so far.

·
Registered
5,114 Posts
Yeah what time and also how far away from Orlando airport.... Have to drop the in laws off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
bbq should be ready around 11 to 12ish. the cake, raffles and winch give a way will be at 2pm. the rti ramp, car crush and kids jumper will be there all day for you guys to enjoy.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Just so I'm clear on this... does "car crush" mean we get to drive over a car? Need to know how to position this with the kids and if that's the case, we'll be there before you open.

·
Registered
138 Posts
LAST TIME THERE WERE ALL KINDS OF DEALS/..... JUST FUN TO HANG OUT TRY THE CARS AND THE TIRE CLIMB ...THATS WHY BOTH JEEP WILL BE THERE YJ AND JK

DAN STICKERS ?? CALL ME IF SO
OR
IF ANY ONE NEEDS A CUSTOM LET ME KNOW

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
yes we have two cars side by side to crawl over and park on like back in march. its our biggest deal of the year. bumpers will definatly be on sale

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
this just in.... we are doing buy 3 pct on procomp tires. you guys have been asking for it all year. its a one day only deal. only on saturday will we honor it. only at the stores. if you need tires now or soon i would go ahead and buy them so you have them. definatly only time this year we will have this deal.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts