JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say a public thank you:beer::beer: to Gunny and the crew at 4WP in Riverside CA. Got some new kicks for my JK today. a great deal and work was done fast and neat.
Thanks again Gunny...
My wife has authorized my new rear bumper!:bounce:

·
Official Monkey Business
12,215 Posts
That's great. 4Wheel Parts gets mixed reviews depending on location. Glad that you had a good experience:beer:

·
Registered
105 Posts
Just wanted to say a public thank you:beer::beer: to Gunny and the crew at 4WP in Riverside CA. Got some new kicks for my JK today. a great deal and work was done fast and neat.
Thanks again Gunny...
My wife has authorized my new rear bumper!:bounce:
I may have to visit these guys. Thanks for being the guinea pig.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Turbomiester,

I have had nothing but good experiences with the Riverside store. Knowledgeable, helpfull, and friendly. They present your options, answer your questions , and advise you as to your best value, even if its NOT the most expensive toy in the store. Just honest service. Gunny (manager) and Dave have always done right by me.:beer::beer:

·
Registered
90 Posts
I also had good experience with them on my other "project" a few years ago, not a Jeep. Very knowledgeable and friendly staff all around, would shop there again.

·
Registered
997 Posts
I haven't dealt with them a lot but the 2 times I have it was just parts order and pick up. Each time it was quick, painless and the correct item i ordered. It helps my convenience factor that its down the street, here in Phoenix.

OP lets see some pics of your new shoes!

-Dan

·
Premium Member
35 Posts
Thanks for the kind words, I'm the Serv Mgr there, if there is anything I can do to help you out ask for me by name, I'm a JK owner, also have a Ultra4 car there in the shop that I built, been with 4WP for 18 plus years and my JK is Jeep # 10, stop by and say HI, I love to talk Jeep.

-Ethan

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Here are my new toys.
SpyderTrax
BFG 285/70/17
Smittybilt SRC Rear Bumper/Tire Carrier

Thanks Guys:beer::beer:

·
Registered
73 Posts
Helpful yes. They really helped me in a bind last week to get a bearing I needed. The only problem was that I was assured it would be a Timken brand bearing. When I showed up, it was Koyo. At that point, I had no choice. The only problem I had was that the kid behind the counter (who was AWESOME helping to get the parts I neded ordered) tried to convince me that Dana in 1974 - who uses Timken as an OEM supplier - decided to use Koyo for this application. I wasn't too happy about someone trying to convince me about something anybody who knows anything, knows isn't true.

·
Premium Member
35 Posts
Riptyd, Edgar and I did your tires. :)

got410s, you are correct the bearing that Dana used in 1974 was a Timken, but I can tell you there is nothing wrong with a Koyo bearing, Toyota has been using them for years, I have built a ton of Toyota Diff's using Koyo bearings with no problems. ;)

-Ethan

·
Registered
514 Posts
Thanks guys ! It's always nice to hear the good and not just the bad. All are welcome no matter what you drive or push LOL! :beer:

Gunny

1 - 12 of 12 Posts