JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know if this is where to post up deals but I noticed that 4wd.com is offering 15% off sitewide today on select Jeep products. Also noticed that bushwacker is still offering their $50 mail in rebate on the flat fenders on top of the 15% off offered by 4wd.com

If you can pick up locally and save on shipping, I think would be a good deal.:bounce:

-Dan

·
Registered
154 Posts
Does it seem to anyone else like 4wd.com prices fluctuate a lot? It seems like they just increase prices when they have a sale. They don't normal charge almost $600 for a set of these do they?

·
Registered
7,277 Posts
Does it seem to anyone else like 4wd.com prices fluctuate a lot? It seems like they just increase prices when they have a sale. They don't normal charge almost $600 for a set of these do they?
I've seen them raise their prices on procomp tires when they are on sale, so I'm sure they do it for other things

·
Registered
315 Posts
I feel the same way. I think its typical. Another one to watch out for like that is when they do the buy 3 get 1 free deal on pro comp wheels or tires. The price gets jacked way up.

jeepaddons-chris will probably give you the best deal around. I was on the sister site, truckaddons and the deal on the bushwacker flat flares there is unbeatable. I tried to get 4wd to match their price and they just laughed at me and said that was lower than their cost.

·
Registered
119 Posts
That would be incorrect, our prices do not increase when we have a sale. Do I think our pricing is higher on Bushwacker yes, not sure why? As far as that Bushwacker deal goes, we won't price match it, it is just not good business for us to make $5 on a $400 sale.

Our pricing fluctuates using changes once in year, most companies increase pricing Jan 1 or March 1.

As far as Procomp tires go, Procomp mandates we sell the tires at the MSRP price to do the Buy 3 get 1 Free sale, thats not us, thats anyone participating in the deal.

If anybody has questions on anything let me know. I will typically match or beat any competitors price.

·
Banned
16,618 Posts
That would be incorrect, our prices do not change when we have a sale. Do I think our pricing is higher on Bushwacker yes, not sure why? As far as that Bushwacker deal goes, we won't price match it, it is just not good business for us to make $5 on a $400 sale.

Our pricing fluctuates using changes once in year, most companies increase pricing Jan 1 or March 1.

As far as Procomp tires go, Procomp mandates we sell the tires at the MSRP price to do the Buy 3 get 1 Free sale, thats not us, thats anyone participating in the deal.

If anybody has questions on anything let me know. I will typically match or beat any competitors price.

So, if you're prices don't change when there's a sale... doesn't that kinda negate the whole SALE thing?:laughing:

Yeah, yeah...I know.

I just like being a smartass... :D

·
Registered
10,294 Posts
When I'm shopping for a part the first place I call is Brian at 4wd (bustabizz). I have yet to be able to get a better deal elsewhere... I've even been using him for parts for my truck since he can get other stuff from their vendors. He beat EVERYONE on my exhaust on my tundra by over 100 bucks(including truck add ons and autoaanything)...

·
Registered
436 Posts
I might be ordering some tires soon... probably from 4wd since they seem to have the best prices on what I want. Leaning towards 315/75R16 Kevlar MT/Rs. Maybe a set of wheels mounted and balanced delivered to my door.

·
Registered
518 Posts
I ordered my Rock Krawler tie rod from them late one afternoon and it arived amazingly the next afternoon after the guy said it'd be 2-3 days! Very happy and at a good price too. Just wish it was adjustable on the Jeep:shaking:

Mike

·
Registered
315 Posts
I think 4wd is hit or miss. Some prices are awsome, some aren't. Brian has hooked me up a few times and some he's honest about and can't match. I didn't talk to Brian about the flares, i called up and talked to a customer service rep there. Sometimes i just get my stuff from 4wd cause its close and i don't really have to wait to get it. I can go buy it and get it in store. Brian has been really good to work with there, some of the other CS reps there who i don't know need to take some lessons off him about Customer Service. He's the only reason i keep my buisness there.

As far as the pro comp wheels i noticed it was the same on 4wheelparts also. I think they are all sister companies, but i bought some wheels off him and it was a better deal than the buy 3 get 1 free.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts