JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just found out 4wd.com is having a sale on wheels, alot of the procomps are at 25% off. Which is like getting one free !! Just wanted to give a heads up.:bounce:

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
231 Posts
4wd parts sucks along with their ProComp product line IMO! They would steal from your grandmother or duaghter and not look back!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Before buying procomp wheels and tires you better check the availability of what you want. I ordered some procomp rims in November of 2008 only to find out they were backordered and constantly got the excuse that they would be in in three weeks.....yea right. November turned into December, December turned into January, etc.... Then called procomp direct and they finally told me the rims I ordered are on backorder till May. I waited till April of 09 and checked on my order to make sure they are still going to be shipped in May and got another new backorder date of July 09 sometime. Pissed me off enough and cancelled my order because I was patient enough about the backorder from Procomp items bought from 4WD and wasn't spending the whole summer without my new tires and rims that were supposed to be already installed back in December. I eventually order something different from another business and not procomp. I myself won't do any businesses with or buy anything from them anymore because of this.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts